Sunday, January 11, 2009

1st week in school..

The 1st week in school was tiring. I'm tired because I couldn't sleep at night and had to wake up super early in the morning. I had gotten used to sleeping late and waking up late for more than 1 month.

Anyway, for the 1st week, we had already gone out for lunch a few times.. And the guy next to me actually said wanna restrict to once a month. Seriously, I never think once a month is realistic. But my once a week seemed unrealistic too.. Hahaha! Once Lynn go for maternity leave, I guess it'll be more realistic.

Now time to introduce nice place to go to...

Shop name: With a pinch of salt - Good food, good ambience and good price!


What I had that day: Sambal Fish.


See the nice deco..


The nice dessert.. Either Caramel Pudding or Ice cream with jelly.


I also went ChinaOne with Suzy, Eunice and MK on Friday night. It's been a long time since I last went such places. They have nice band there. The guy has a good, sexy, hoarse voice. Cool! But the songs didn't really appeal to me. I prefer the songs at Insomnia at Chijmes.


I've uploaded video of the band in my facebook. You can look it up if you want. Time to cut down on expenses...

No comments: